This special junior addictologist session is intended to present the innovative work of a young researcher, intern, head of clinic or during a thesis.
This “The Voice of Addiction” session is sponsored by AJPJA and AFFEP.
Maximum 10 years after the last diploma among DES in psychiatry, DESC or capacity in Addictology, master or doctorate in psychology or research.
For any further information on this session, please contact AJPJA or AFFEP directly or connect to the dedicated group on Facebook “The Voice of Addiction”.
Symposia and workshops proposals
Symposia / workshops should include a general summary with a list of all speakers, the title of the lectures and the general objectives of the session. No speaker in the same symposium should come from the same institution. Please prefer different cities and even different countries Each symposium will consist of 1 moderator and 3 speakers.
The poster presentation must respect the format and dimensions indicated after acceptance.
Each presentation will have a total duration of 10 minutes. 7 minutes will be allocated for the oral presentation and an additional 3 minutes for questions and interaction with the audience.
If your work is accepted, each author and presenter must be registered for the Congress and have paid the corresponding fees prior to the registration deadline. Failure to respect the registration deadline may result in exclusion from the program.
You will be informed no later than October 18th, 2021 of the organizing committee decision , whether your proposal is accepted for an oral communication, symposium, workshop or a poster.
If your abstract is selected as a poster, you must fix it through your care to the designated panel – at the number that we will communicate to you – located in the Congress poster area (remember to bring a roll of wide adhesive tape in order to fix them to the panels).
To assist the Scientific Committee in properly evaluating your proposal, , your abstract should be structured as follows:
The following 8 sections are mandatory:
1. Abstract title: : specify the title of your abstract without using abbreviations. Example: Clock genes and cannabis addiction
2. Contact details for all co-authors: specify the initial and last name of each co-author as follows:
Example: A-M. White
Specify the name of the affiliation of each co-author. Please use proper capitalizations and avoid the use of acronyms.
Example: Addiction service, Paul Brousse Hospital
City, Country: specify the city and country of each co-author (separated by a comma),; please use proper capitalization and avoid the use of acronyms.
Exemple : Paris, France
3. Contact details of the main author who will be the contact for the ALBATROS/WADD Congress: Specify the full name and surname of the referring author. Specify the name of its affiliation, the city, the country. Specify an easy-to-reach telephone number (mobile phone) and a frequently consulted e-mail address.
4. Objectives: Precisely describe the objectives of your communication.
5. Materials and methods
6. Results and conclusions
7. Conflicts of interest: note that any communication during the ALBATROS/WADD congress (oral and poster) must be the subject of a declaration of any conflicts of interest (for example with the pharmaceutical industry) over the last 3 years for each author and co-author. Any author of the communication must certify that the work presented has no connection with the pharmaceutical, tobacco, alcohol, electronic cigarettes and gaming companies.
The sources of funding for the study and research projects presented must also be specified.
These details must be mentioned on all slideshows and posters, as well as the absence of conflicts of interest if this is the case.
A selection will be made by the ALBATROS/WADD Congress Organizing Committee.
Any incomplete abstracts will not be considered for the final program.
The abstract of your oral communication proposal, poster, symposium or workshop was to be returned to KATANA santé.
|April 15th, 2021||Initial date for sending communications|
|August 15th, 2021||Deadline for submission of proposals for abstracts, symposia and workshops|
|October 18th, 2021||Notification of acceptance of an oral communication, symposium, workshop and posters|
*Dates subject to change